Project Managers without Borders
The Project Management Advisor is responsible for providing project management advisory services to our partners, ranging from capacity building to more complex consultancy services. Ensuring project management best practices are consistently embedded in our partner’s way of managing projects.
- Advocating to senior management in field office on the positive outcomes from the application of best practices of project and programme management
- Providing project management advisory services and project design to our partner’s project staff.
- Providing support in quality assurance and implementation of project management best practices and guidance;
- Developing and articulating relevant policies and processes; enabling operationalization and managerial oversight through appropriate systems and reports; providing corporate advice and guidance; strengthening the knowledge, skills and career development of the project management practitioners.
- Developing strategy for collection and dissemination of project KPIs
- Demonstrating initiative in the development of project management tools, process, approaches
- Identifying templates/processes to consistently identify and report on project and organizational impact
- Working experience in project management
- Strong interest in identifying and sharing impact at a project and organizational level
- PMP certification desirable
- Proven technical leadership and expertise in project management
- Self-starter and good communicator
- Able to work in a virtual team
- English on working level, written and spoken
Location: Anywhere in the World
Hours per week: Approximately 2 to 4 (can be limited to specific short term deliverables commitment can be adjusted as per volunteer availability)
Reporting to: Regional Trailbrailzer